Corporate storytelling training
WHAT WE TEACH?
Great storytelling puts your audience in the middle of your message, so that it emotionally connects and moves them to action.
Storytelling is what makes us human. It’s in our DNA. And yet from the sales or to the C-suite, storytelling falls victim to dull pitches and underwhelming emails. But we believe stories have never been more important. In a world of noise, they provide signal. In the information age, they’re a crucial business skill. Our storytelling for business workshops help bring your product, processes, ideas, and data to life. Through a series of interactive exercises, your team will learn to command attention through stories that make the audience the hero. Because when the audience is the hero, the audience is listening.
The beginning: The power of story
In the first part of our corporate storytelling training we teach you:
· The science of why stories work and why they are crucial part of communication.
· Story telling toolbox: practical tips and tricks that you can use straight away to tell great stories for personal impact.
· How to structure a story, with a template you can use to tell great stories every time.
The middle: Using stories to grow your business
Bespoke modules for your needs
· Storytelling for pitches: explain and sell your innovative product, service or idea with story.
· Storytelling for strategy: land a strategy internally with story.
· Storytelling for personal brand: tell your story better in speeches, networking events or online.
The end: You’ll leave with templates you can use again and again and follow-up resources to embed the learning.
Who we’re working with
“Story-telling lies at the very heart of the best marketing in today’s world, and Max’s understanding and articulation of how to construct great stories has already had a positive impact on the work we’re doing for our clients”
— Ben Tyson, Managing Director, BORN SOCIAL
“Big thank-you for your work this week. Not only did you totally nail the ‘help us with storytelling’ brief but also created many (dodgy) in jokes for us to play with. We all loved it.”
— Lea Simpson, Strategy Director, THINK
“We worked with Hoopla to deliver us a full day of insight and training into the art of story-telling. The feedback from everyone has been excellent and the results have clearly been a team who feel more confident in their ability to tell stories to clients, colleagues and even friends. I would wholeheartedly recommend Max and the Hoopla team.”
- Alex Altman, President, Global Client Operations at Wavemaker